Welcome To My Blog . Hope You Enjoy In My Blog




Scarllet Blog
Posted on Sunday 4 August 2013, 01:30, 1 Comment.
Heyy , Assalamualaikum :)

My name is mimokss . hehe >< that's not my name gaiss . My name is Fatin Amalia Bt. Taupik . My ageee :? 13 years old . Dah tuaaa . hihi ^^ I'm born on seven of september 2000 at Hopital Taiping , Perak . I study at SMK Khir Johari , Tg. Malim not Teluk Intan . :) My faveret colour is blue , orange and also purple :* I have one brother and his name is : ________________________ ? secret.. bhahaha xD


I was force to making this blog :P 

#muka kitaa separuh#wif alya belieber#BFF :)

Intro
About Me
Fatin Amalia , 13 and awesome . Follow me ^^ TQ


Supporter
ThankGyu


Credit
Thanks for your big help
BEST VIEW USING CHROME . Template by MHZ . Credit to XXXXX